Draft materials for the WV AEIS will be posted here as they are available.
Public comment on draft materials can be provided at any time through the Contact page.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction and Methodology
- Chapter 2 – The Data Collection Process
- Chapter 3 – Economic Impact Findings (forthcoming)
- Appendix A – Data Tables (forthcoming)
- Appendix B – Case Studies
- Appendix C – Economic Reliance of West Virginia Businesses on Aviation
An integral part of the WV AEIS success is the collection of data from users of West Virginia’s airports. The project team is deploying different survey instruments to gather key data from a variety of aviation users and stakeholders, including: airport managers, tenants, businesses who rely on or base aircraft at West Virginia system airports, and visitors arriving to West Virginia through the state’s commercial service and general aviation airports. Links to online versions of these surveys are provided below. If you represent one of the following stakeholders and have not received or completed a survey for the AEIS, please follow the links below to the appropriate survey.